Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Oh, zoo, how we love you!

Clara and I love the zoo. We go at least once a week or so! She loves the animals (especially the concrete ones!) and she loves the water part. My little Ballerina!
I love this picture!
These are "Clara's lambies" ( I know they are goats) ! They always stick their heads through the gate and say "baaaaaa" when she walks up and she loves it! She is so sad that the petting part hasn't been open lately.
This one is her favorite, she actually sits there and talks to him! He has some sort of tumor on the left side of his face...
Lion Clara!
Aubie!
She kept saying, "War Eagle for Poppie"! We walked to DQ with Robby on Sunday and she got really excited because they were playing "the game" on their big TV! "The game" is now what she calls any football game on TV. I guess because on Saturday we kept telling her that we were going to Mumzy and Poppie's to watch the game! Anyways, the people in DQ thought it was hilarious that she was clapping and watching a football game! It probably helped that she was still wearing her Auburn cheer leading uniform from the night before! I literally had to peel it off of her when she fell asleep on Sunday!