
Clara is actually starting to look bigger than Jack! I think she has grown more in the last month than she has since she was about 16 months old! I love this picture, especially the
sippy cups under their arms.... they carried them around and every time Clara would take a sip Jack would take one too... once he tried to say "cheers" and hit her glass.... Clara just thought he was trying to hit her with his cup, sighed, and pushed him away! They already act like an old married couple! :) (
Teehee)
We met Johnny and Tara Monday at the zoo and then grilled out! It was great fun! Robby hardly ever gets days off that he doesn't end up working, so Clara and I took him to all of our fun places and we planned a fun day with the Ross clan! I am so thankful/happy that they are in town :)