Here is a link to tell you about this great place and how to get there!
http://www.cityofgardendale.com/parkrec_splashpad.php
Clara and I met Tara and Jack, Jack at the Splash Pad in Gardendale Friday and it was a blast! We almost didn't make it there because the directions took me into some scary looking part of town on the North side of Birmingham and I freaked out... I hit the "home" button on the GPS and started driving as fast as I could in that direction, but then I found 65 again and started back towards the Splash Pad! When we got there Clara started yelling "Fankyou, fankyou mommy, this is awesome"!! She was so excited, at first she didn't want to get wet, but then she saw how much fun wild man Jack was having ans she jumped right in! This place is really cool. It had water coming out of all these really fun things that were in the ground, like water guns, buckets, and tunnels and then it had a great big playground. The best part was that it was all FREE!!! We will definitely be going back!

