Monday, July 26, 2010

Grandmother's Birthday Party!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMOTHER! WE LOVE YOU!
Yesterday, Clara sat on the potty about 10 times trying for this "poo poo prize".... she finally got it! Yay Clara! Now, to teach her to go without prizes...... this is going to be a challenge! She picked out this outfit for Grandmother's Birthday party that we had at our house last night! She is so cute! When everyone got here, she ran and put all of her Littlest Pet Shops up because she was afraid that someone would lose all of the pieces! She keeps up with all of them and if something gets lost we have to search and search for it! I have to admit... she is a lot like me! Happy Birthday Grandmother! We love you so much! Clara, "Mima", and John with the Birthday girl! Clara "shocked" everyone with the gas can! She gets so excited when we have people over here, she runs around, skipping, and playing, laughing and singing! It is so funny. I suddenly felt like we needed a bigger house! I have loved this boy since I was 16 years old... I couldn't be happier.John did his best to find something not girlie to play with... he has gotten so much older acting since the last time I saw him! Sam... always Clara's favorite.. she adores him.

Can't you just see him in a little suit, sitting in a cafe in New York, talking stocks!