Monday, June 14, 2010

ZOO

Thomas had a blast playing in the bubbles!
Splash Jack!!!
I love this picture! Clara loved the water today! It was sooooo HOT outside, I was really happy that the zoo has the water part!
The sheep kept walking away from Clara today whenever she tried to brush them... I think she might have cornered this one with the rake!!
Thomas was a little scared of the birds landing on him, so he sat on the bench and watched them eat!
My brother's boy, Jakob. The birds loved him! I can't believe he is almost 13!
Thomas being brave! This is right before he threw the cup and the bird......
Clara and Jack...... love it!
We love the zoo! It really is so much fun! The best way to do it is to get a membership, especially with little ones so you can stay as long or as short of a time as you want! Today we met Tara and Jack there and I brought Clara, Thomas and Jakob. We had a great time!