
Clara's imagination has really expanded over the last couple of months! She plays with her toys now without being prompted and she talks to them. For example, she will take a doll and ask how it is doing today and then she will change her voice and say "Just fine, thanks"... as if she is the doll talking back! I love it. Sometimes Robby and I get so tickled when she is in the other room playing!

Yes, ALL of the barbies in this picture are naked.... in fact, every doll she has that has removable clothes is naked.... for some reason she gets really mad if we try to put the clothes back on!

Do you see the look on Clara's face! She absolutely smitten! She LOVES our neighbor Will! I am always a little worried that she is bothering him when we hang out... but he is always really sweet to her.. he even lets her dress him up! The precious baby in the swing is his baby girl, Clara calls her "baby Alice"... Robby and I are so happy that will and Sarah and baby Alice live next door. It is always great to have good neighbors!

Her face almost looks like a pirate in this picture... she spent a long time today jumping around the house pretending to be a bunny... she is actually wiggling her nose in this picture!