Friday, April 23, 2010

Lane & Jeremy's Party!

Lizzy, Sarah, & I busily making cupcakes before the wedding shower that we gave Lane and Jeremy a couple of weekends ago! Sara, Lane, Lizzy
The cooks... Robby and Kyle (Lizzy's hubby) were in charge of the grill and they did great! We made 48 hamburgers and two big packs of hot dogs and everything was eaten!!
I think it has been a long time since I have posted a picture of the two of us! My hair has gotten so long... if I ever have a day, I will get it cut! I like my hair better short...
Our cupcake creation! It was Lizzy's very great idea! we made the flowers out of marshmallows! I love it so much that this is what I am going to do for Clara's Birthday!
The happy couple! I love that you can see Lizzy's preggy tummy in the background! She is one of the cutest pregnant girls I have ever seen!
This is my favorite picture of the 9 million I took of them opening gifts!