Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter fun!

Keeping the tradition, Clara and I made bunny cakes for Easter! She did a great job with the eyes and ears! Me standing by what the Easter Bunny brought Clara. (The oh, so giant duck was actually from her Grandaddy Austin)
Easter Morning!
When she figured out that the eggs had prizes in them, she opened every single one of them!
Yes, candy for breakfast! Now I know why the 4 year old in our Sunday school class were always to wired on Easter Sunday!
YUMMY!
Thanks Grandaddy! She loves her Ducky!
Hunting Easter eggs at Mumzy's house with Thomas!
Grandmother made her dress.
Harrison!
I love this picture!
Thomas just lost his first two teeth!
The basket is getting heavy!
This is my favorite Easter picture!
THE EASTER BUNNY!!!
Clara loved him!
Harrison wasn't so sure.... Thomas knew it was my brother! (Thanks Michael, you are such a good sport!)
Family picture!
Clara studied him really hard!
I love the look she is giving him!
I love our little family! I think this might be a Christmas card!
FOUR generations!