Monday, April 05, 2010

Do it yourself crafts!

Ok, so I am addicted to this place behind the Pig in Homewood where Clara can paint stuff. We held a play date there the other day and it was a blast! We ended up with 7 moms and 9 kids, which I totally didn't expect, and I think everyone had fun making hand and feet print crafts with their kids! Clara made a silver necklace there for me for my Birthday and it has her finger print in it! I am so sentimental about stuff like that!!! I have decided to try to get together a play date once a month or so, I usually hate being in charge of stuff, but I really like for Clara to get to play with other kids, and it is really nice to have some adult conversation with other moms! :) So, I'm gonna try.....