
Mrs. Hollywood ready to go for a hike! We really haven't taken her hiking since we left California. There just aren't as many places to hike here and the weather isn't always ideal!

Saturday was just beautiful, so we took Clara to Ruffner Mountain for a hike! My brother told us about the place and he was right, it really is great! Robby thought it was hilarious when I set Clara up in her stroller with sunglasses, milk, gummies, and toys.... not quite roughing it!

Robby really liked the new buildings that they have just constructed.

The stroller didn't last very long! Clara wanted to hike too!

I can't count the number of times we have ended up pushing an empty stroller!

Clara was really proud of the big rock she found! I about had a heart attack when she3 picked it up. They had all these snakes and turtles on exhibit in the new buildings and I was afraid there would be one under the rock! Clara's favorite animals were the flying squirrel and the owls!

When Clara's legs got tired and we realized that it would be four years before we finished the trail with her stopping every 5 seconds to pick up a rock, leaf, or bug, she rode on mommy's back! I love my Ergo, it is one of the best baby carriers!

Family picture!