Friday, March 05, 2010

Catching up!

We went to the Austin's house for Aunt Alison's Birthday last weekend. Clara had a great time. I really like this picture.
She wanted to wear "Mommy's hat"!
Clara's first time to ride the tiger at the zoo! She loved it!
The zoo!
Drawing on mommy's walls!
Clara and her daddy marked on the walls where we hung our kitchen cabinets last weekend!
Remind me of how cute I thought this was when Clara write on the wall without permission!
I love this picture!
Aunt Gigi spoils Clara with the most adorable outfits!
Soooo precious!
Clara loves my sister's boys!
Peanut butter girl!
yummy!
She sits at the table like a big girl!
This blob of food was supposed to look like the picture. I thought it looked more like an intestinal blockage and could hardly look at it! Robby thought it was funny, I almost cried! I'll never be a great cook!
Sorry that, once again, it has been almost a month since I posted! It isn't that I don't like to blog, I just don't ever have time! Lately, I feel like I work all of the time, so every free moment I have I spend with Clara. She is getting so big! She says anything and everything now and she is quite the little personality! I love every minute with her. She is almost 2 years old! Oh how time flies!