Thursday, November 19, 2009

18 months old!

This is Clara's silly face. She makes it whenever she is being funny. It is hilarious!This is the rug in my kitchen, Clara loves to play on it. In fact, now that I think about it, there are only 2 rugs in my house... the one in the bathroom and the one in the kitchen. Clara likes to lay on both of them while she is playing.... apparently the hardwoods are too hard! When we can afford it, Robby and I will have to get more rugs. Our friends Will and Sarah have this really awesome rug. It is a lot like the one M has in her bedroom but fuzzier.... not shag, but fluffier than most rugs. I think I would like one of those for Clara's room....... maybe we will get Santa to bring her one!! I can't believe that my baby girl is 18 months old! It's crazy! She had her check up wed. It went really well. Clara's doctor said she had the reasoning and verbal skills of a two and a half to three year old, but the size of a 10 month old! She weighs 21 pounds and is 30 inches long! She eats well, she is just a little thing. Doctor Breedlove, who sees my sister's kids too, saw that I was worried and told me that the girls in my family just aren't really very big. I guess she is right, I just never really thought of myself as a little person... These are some pictures I took of Clara yesterday and today. Gigi bought her the Christmas dress last year for Christmas and it was too big, it is still a little big, but I had to let her wear it to my dad's office party today!