Saturday, September 19, 2009

Krispy Kreme Run!

Daddy driving and eating a donut at 6 something in the morning... in the rain!Clara's first bite of her hot original donut! YUMMMY!!
Yummy!
Slowing down...
"uuuuuuu, I can not possibly eat another bite of this donutty goodness..... oh wait"
Ok, ok, Done..... done.....
This morning Clara woke us up extra early because of the stormy weather! So we took a trip to Krispy Kreme! She loved watching them make the donuts. When we got back in the car she said donut over and over again until I gave her one of their hot originals. She ate all but a bite of it! I was amazed! After that we went to Southeastern Salvage to get some stuff for the house and we let her play with the concrete animals..... I have a tiny fear that we will have one or two in our yard one day.......