Friday, September 04, 2009

Apples!

Clara and I have been working on her letters. She can recognize and make the correct sound for a "C" consistently!
Clara's "art work"! She thought of a better use for the food on her plate! I thought it was precious..... Mumzy did not!
Clara playing with Eva Kathryn at the baby shower!
We love fruit!
Clara eating an apple!
This is a wonderful picture of M and Thomas! Behind them are my knockout roses that I have been diligently caring for!
Poppie and Thomas working on the house!Clara drinking the last sip of my 7up! This is her very first sip of ! (well, from me at least!)
She loved it! I love this picture, she is "just laxin" as she calls it!
Clara loves to eat apples, plums and pears, all though she calls them all an apple! She even eats the skin! I still follow her around the whole time she is eating one because I am scared that she will choke, but so far she has done really well. The rest of these pictures are just sort of random. The were taken at different times at different places. We are always doing something fun in Birmingham!
.