
Clara has been falling A LOT lately. She fell the other day while mommy was at work and hit the concrete with her nose...... poor baby!

This pictures gives a little bit away, but I really liked how you see Robby working on the mantel behind Clara's castle Kitchen and through the den cutout! When we bought the house the wall behind the fire place and the roof above were completely rotten, decomposed studs fell out of the wall when we pulled off the wood
paneling! It has been a crazy
experience!

Clara playing with Mommy's new toy... the shop vac!

Inside of the kitchen cabinets that Robby and I just fixed and painted is Clara's favorite place to play right now... she's gonna be pretty mad when I put the doors and child safety latches on! And yes, my cabinets are GREEN! Robby let me decorate and plan the kitchen and it is all happy and fun!

Robby and I are still spending pretty much every free moment we have working on the house.... we are hoping to be moved in by the end of September. It is crazy how hard it is to renovate a house on a tight budget, but it has also been a lot of fun! Clara goes with us when we work. Now we have the inside of the house in good enough shape that she can play inside with us while we work! It is kind of scary to admit, but at first it was way too dangerous and unhealthy for her to be inside! We have come a long way! I know a lot of you are wanting to see pics, but I just don't want to show you before pictures without the after ones! I am afraid no one will ever come and visit! All though I have secretly been hoping that someone from
Yardcrashers or one of those other
HGTV shows will knock on my door! Fingers are still crossed!