
I couldn't get her to wear the chef's hat

picking her tomatoes out at the "farmer's market"

Harrison, the
Sous Chef!

Yes, he is talking on the phone!




I love the picture below... Harrison's transformer, Ratchet, looks so out of place!

I bought Clara a new
toy box and a Princess Kitchen from a lady off of Craig's list the other day. Clara
absolutely LOVES the kitchen. She knew just what to do with it. I couldn't believe it. She just seemed too young to me to play imaginary things..... but she does and she is so much fun. I didn't think anyone could love her kitchen as much as Clara... until Harrison saw it! He squealed and ran to it, put on the apron and hat and began making me cupcakes! He
and Clara played so well together and had a ton of fun! I love everything about Harrison, he is all personality!