Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fifi's Birthday!

Fifi (Clara's favorite stuffed dog) had her 1 year old Birthday party Friday! Notice all of the stuffed animals that came to her pool party! Happy Birthday Fifi! Clara is holding her up for the Birthday song!Yummy cupcakes!Harrison loved the cupcakes the most!Hudson and "kitty".Kitty enjoying his cupcake! Harrison's first attempt to swim!
Thomas is a great swimmer!I had to hold Clara like this for about 10 minutes before she would even let me put her in the water without yelling nooooo!
Clara kind of kept a concerned look on her face! I love this look, she was giving Thomas the "evil eye" for splashing at her!
Jakob will be in town for most of the summer and it has been great having him around! The party was at Nana's pool and we all had a great time! I think we will have to have more parties there this summer! I am pretty sure there are enough stuffed animals in my family to find plenty of Birthday's to celebrate!!!! :)