
I absolutely love being with my sister and her children. I think it is my very favorite thing about being back in Birmingham!

This is my dad's big brother. Clara really loved him! I couldn't believe it, she reached for him and smiled at him! She never, ever, ever does that with strangers. Finally, we realized that she thought it was Poppie, because she was calling him "Pop" like she does my dad! I guess the Armbrester's do look a lot alike! You can look at his eyes and Clara's eyes in this picture and in other pictures you can look at my, Thomas's, Harrison's, and my sister's eyes and see the Armbrester trait!

Sunday, we had a little Birthday party for my daddy! It was really fun. I think the children loved it the most! We have had a Birthday party every weekend this month! I think Clara thought we were still celebrating her!

I love this picture!

Clara's new obsession is shoes! She loves to put them on her feet, play with them, and say "shoes, shoes, oooooo, shoes"! It is precious! I think she is going to be such a girlie girl, which is a little funny to me because I am not a really girlie girl!