
Yay! Today was another great reason to wear our Birthday dress from Aunt Gigi! We love it!

I had to share this picture of Clara trying to figure out how to open her box of raisins. This is the same exact face her daddy makes when he is concentrating really hard on one of his architecture projects or drawings.... do you see her tongue... that's it!

Happy Birthday Michael Michael!

This is the ice cream cake my mom got for Michael. Hudson can't eat it because of his milk allergy, but he sure did have fun blowing out the candle!

This is the kitty cake that my mom got for Clara! She loved it! The only problem was that it never crossed our minds that she might actually think it was a real kitty!

She talked to it, she called it "kiddy, kiddy".....

She pet it.....

So Harrison came over and tried to explain to her that it was a cake and she should eat it!

So, she took a tiny bit of icing off of its paw and tasted it!

Thanks for the help Ace Harrdison, you rock!
Today my family had a joint Birthday lunch for Clara and my Brother, Michael. Mom made her famous egg rolls and got the most precious cake for Clara I have ever seen! It was another really fun day and I think Clara enjoyed it more than anyone else! She just loves being around my sister's kids, especially Thomas. Everything he does is the most wonderful thing she has ever seen! He ate cheese, so she ate cheese... he laughed, so she laughed... it is so precious. I hope that they are really close and he will take care of her like a big brother should when they get older. A tornado came through during the party, I had forgotten how quickly they come and how everyone huddles around the tv when the sirens go off and hail starts falling from the sky! Crazy....