
Clara listening to the band!

Keeping well hydrated! It was HOT! (above)
Part of the kids section Robby helped with (below)

The Magic City Art Connection is going on this weekend. Robby help with it on Friday by Volunteering at a booth in the children's section. He and some other architecture peoples made movable walls with the kids. I thought it looked pretty creative! We took Clara and went Saturday for a couple of hours. It was a beautiful day, but so very very hot (I think the summer might kill us)! We were delighted to finally see Walker, Jessica Marie, and Uncle Larry play some great music on stage. Clara rocked out in the grass to their music, it was her favorite part of the day! There was some amazing art there, Robby and I decided that when we can, we will buy art for our house from some of the vendors. We particularly liked one artist by the name of John Lytle Wilson. If we ever have a son I want one particular painting of his to hang in his room!