
This is a picture I took sometime last week! I had put Clara in the bed with her daddy while I was getting ready for work. When I came back in the room to get her, this is how I found them! Soo precious!

Clara and her daddy in the waiting room at Children's right before her surgery! (above)
Clara loves to play with baseball hats! She thinks she is hilarious! (below)

We had to wake up really early this morning to take the Princess to Children's Hospital to get her tubes placed in her ears. She did really well, honestly I think the worst part about it was not being able to feed her after midnight! She was not happy with me this morning when I didn't nurse her! She was fussing at me and pulling on me and yelling! It was quite a show! But when we got to the hospital she was just so interested in everything that was going on. She panicked when the nurse took her from me, but got over it quickly when the nurse pulled out this butterfly for her to look at! The doctor told us that her ears were still really infected today, even after the weeks of antibiotics. That was just one more thing to let me know we had made a good decision about having the tubes placed. Clara has been great all day, she doesn't even seem like she had surgery! Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!