This is Clara playing her new favorite game! We have so much fun playing now. She is really starting to get her personality! She loves to play chase and peek-a-boo. It feels like she has learned to talk in just the last week! She said her first sentence, which was "bye, bye, daddy"! She can also say:kitty, ball, no, push, hot, bite, baby, mama, papa, and juice. Such a big girl!
We went to the ENT on Tuesday. Clara had another ear infection. That makes something like number 8 since December, so she will have tubes placed in her ears on Wed. I am really nervous about it, but the doctor seems to think it will help her sleep at night, help her with her balance so she can walk soon, and hopefully help her with her hearing. She had a test done to check her hearing and she didn't respond as well to sounds from the right side as she should of, but the doctors say it is most likely due to the fluid in her ear from this latest ear infection. I have never had any reason to think she couldn't hear, so I am sure that is all it was. I am just ready for her to feel better and not have to take so many antibiotics!

