
Clara's first time to play with sticks! I have just never put her on the ground before and let her play with ground stuff! I guess I have been afraid of germs or bugs or something. I don't know, but she loved it!

She had so much fun playing in the dirt with Grandmother

Today we went to Tannehill with Robby's family. It was a really nice day and Clara loved it. She always like to play with the Austins. Today was trade day at the park and there were a ton of people there...... it was strange. It wasn't really arts and crafts. It was more like a huge yard sale. I thought there was some pretty neat stuff there, but there was also a lot of strange stuff. Like someone was selling socks... not home made socks or anything, just regular old white in the package socks........