Sunday, March 01, 2009

New Car / Clara's first snow!

Yesterday, Robby and I bought a VW Passat Wagon! It is going to be my car and I love it! It felt strange buying a "mom car", but it really is perfect for up the three kids and a lot of cargo! Yea! I start orientation at Children's Hospital Monday and we realized it was going to be impossible to share a car anymore! So after almost 9 years of sharing one car Robby and I gave in and bought a second "family car"! Early morning snow!Clara's first time out in the snow.Sleding!Robby had to pull pretty hard to get us going! Clara's first snow! I think we are all more excited about it than she is! It is snowing really hard right now! Alabama weather is so weird... last week I went running in shorts and a t-shirt and yesterday I wore jeans and a t-shirt and today....snow! I know you guys in Cal are thinking that this isn't snow, but I promise you that there is no milk or bread to be found in the grocery stores and that everyone is staying home today because the roads are too dangerous!