
I copied this picture from Tara's blog! I loved it so much!

I really hope that Tara, Jack, Pete, and Johnny end up in Birmingham! I love them!

I think Clara needs a little brother! I loved how snuggley Jack was! Clara is just too busy now to be a snuggler!

Clara says, "See jack, you push this button right here"!

Tara, Johnny, and Jack came into town over the weekend and we met for lunch on Sunday. Clara had a great time! I don't know who she loved more, Jack or Pete, but she was so excited to play with them. Jack can do so much now compared to the last time they played, but so can Clara! She took his toys and sat on his head! I guess she is just use to having to hold her own with my sister's boys! After her play date we went to meet Robby's family at the park! It was a really good day! Robby and I also found a house that we like in Cahaba Heights! We are trying to go and look through it sometime this week. I'm trying not to get too excited about it cause of what happened with the last house we liked! Yesterday was my 26th birthday! I had a wonderful day! I forgot to take any pictures! But everyone made it such a special day! Thanks to mom, M, and Gigi for a great breakfast! Thanks to Robby for a great lunch and an awesome birthday run! Thanks to Rhett and Valerie for stopping by and making my afternoon great! And thanks to my Daddy for making my favorite food for dinner! Also, thanks to everyone else who called, text, emailed, and posted (wow, technology!)!!!