Thursday, February 05, 2009

Clara sleeps!

Clara after her nap. She is always standing up staring at the door when I c ome in to get her!
She smiles so big at me! I love her hair! Clara loves riding the train that Gigi gave to her! It used to be Thomas's and then it was the twins... so it has had a lot of love! She also loves this Baby Einstein toy that they gave her in the picture below! She gets so serious and tries so hard to push the buttons with her pointy finger! Well, Clara had her 9 month check up on Monday. Poor thing still had an ear infection. This is strike 3, one more and we are looking at tubes. That would be fine, I hear they are great and I feel so bad for the little thing. She weighs about 19 pounds now and is 27 inches long. That is about 25% for height and 50% for weight...... at least it's cute when you're little! Robby and I didn't make an offer on the house we found in Homewood. We just didn't feel right about it. We are praying that the perfect house it out there and that we will find it (and apparently it needs to cost $14.95 + tax)! I also really should have all of the loose ends tied up with my job before we take out a loan! Big news! Clara slept 10 hours last night! I felt like I had slept for 4 days when she woke me up this morning! That is the longest stretch of sleep I have had since I was 7 months pregnant! She slept from 7pm until 5:30 am! I can do that, I will just start going to bed at 9, and well, we all know that that is when I really want to go to bed anyways!!!