Sunday, January 04, 2009

Party for Rhett & Valerie

Rhett and Valerie Clara loves her Uncle Ryan! He was the only person besides me that she would let hold her at the party today!
Clara and mommy are all dressed up! The little girl in the picture above belongs to one of the families in the Austin's church! I thought it was so cute that she was sound asleep on the floor on her daddy's jacket with a party going on around her! The Austin's church had a party for Rhett and Valerie today after their service. It was so nice. Valerie's mother came down from Chicago for the party, which I thought was really great! Clara on the other hand, did not want to be there! She was cranky from the start. She wasn't putting on a show or anything, but she would have nothing to do with anyone other than me and her Uncle Ryan! I guess it was just a lot of unfamiliar people in an unfamiliar place! Poor thing!