Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jeans!

This is Clara's first time to wear jeans! I thought she looked so cute that I had to post some pics!

Well, Robby and I have been looking for a house a lot lately. There are so many on the market, we are just having a hard time finding that perfect place! We have been looking a lot in the Cahaba Heights, Homewood, and Holleywood areas..... but either the houses are too expensive, or too ugly! We have also looked at some areas downtown, without any luck. The houses we could afford aren't exactly in the best areas! We will keep looking, I mean there really isn't a huge rush, but it would be nice to have our own place again! On another note, I finally decided to go back to work. It's not that I want to leave Clara, I just feel the need to keep my nursing license and skills. I hope to find a good balance between mommyhood and working. People are usually pretty opinionated on the subject. It is one of those issues that people feel strongly about, but will always feel like what they are doing is the best. Well, that is the way it should be.... right? I mean, people aren't typically going to do something with their own children by choice that they feel isn't the right thing to do. I just get really aggravated at those people who don't respect other peoples decisions. There is hardly ever one right way to do things! Anyways, I am hoping for a position at Children's Hospital, I will let everyone know more about it when I find out if I can have the job for sure! It really would be the best job for me right now, so I really have my fingers crossed!