Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Play date
So, my sister and I had a play-date the other day... one of many actually, but this one was extra special because I sat way up front and let Thomas sit with Clara in the back-back of the car. Now, Gigi has one of those mega cars, the kind that you have to yell in order to talk to the people in the back-back! Thomas was having a great time playing with his "baby Cwarda", but after a little while she got tired of Thomas and started crying. He was clapping and singing and trying everything to make her happy, but with no success. Her cries got louder and so did his singing and clapping! Finally, this precious 4 year old boy, grabbed two hand fulls of his dark, curly hair with each hand, and with a horribly distressed look on his face yelled "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE"!!!! I laughed so hard I almost cried! Then to add to the comedy, I rushed to my baby's side, climbing over two 40 pound twins in Britax Marathons and squeezing over her car seat to sit in the middle of her and Thomas. The lady in the car behind us was laughing as well as she watched my rear! But it was all worth it when that calm "oh, there you are mommy" look came over my precious little ones face and she smiled her little smile of accomplishment. Thomas told me that Clara sure does love me...... the feeling is mutual.

