
The "little" boy in the green shirt is Harrison! He wants to play soccer like his big brother, Thomas! The coaches let him sit in the circle after the game and even gave him a snack, which I thought was very cool of them! By the way, Harrison (2 and a half years) is sitting in a circle of 4 year olds. By the looks of it, I think he could hold his own if they let him play!

Saturday was Thomas's last soccer game and the whole family went to cheer him on! It is always so much fun to me to watch little ones play soccer. It's like bees running after honey, all bumping into each other! As always, there was one really super good girl on the team and I think Thomas figured out that whenever she got the ball to run to the goal and he would try to hit it in right as she kicked it! There was also someones little sister who kept running onto the field to play and her mom kept running after her and dragging her off... ahhh, you have to admit it is entertaining. Clara really loves to watch a lot of children playing, so she had a ball. After the game Robby and I made the mistake of going to Walmart on a Saturday! But it was a good trip even though Clara "screamed" to get out of her stroller and I ended up carrying her 16 pounds through the entire store! The weather has been incredible for running and I was able to get in a 9 mile run just before getting Clara ready for bed. So, in all it was a pretty great day!