
Tara is 37 weeks pregnant!

Johnny holding Pete and Robby holding Clara! Clara was so interested in Pete the whole time!

The Ross family!

Robby, Clara, and I drove to Mobile, Alabama this week and spent two nights with our good friends Johnny and Tara Ross! We had a bunch of baby stuff to pass on to them and we just wanted to hang out. Tara is about 37 weeks pregnant with their first child, a boy whom they plan to name Jack. Tara looked great and was doing so well for 37 weeks! They have a dog named Pete and Clara just loved him, but I think Pete thought she was just a big toy! He would get so excited when we held her as if he was saying, "come on, just throw her down the hall and I'll bring her back"!!! One of the highlight's of the weekend was getting to see an old friend of ours, Brian. In all, we had a great time! Thanks Tara and Johnny for being such great hosts! We love ya!