Friday, October 03, 2008

From Yellowstone to South Dakota

There was another really long drive between Yellowstone and South Dakota. I can't remember the name of the place that we stayed in and Robby is asleep right now, so I can't ask him. We really just drove, watched tv at the hotel, slept and took off again the next morning after our continental breakfast!

We drove through more bad lands... I thought that they were really pretty..... we listened to some more Bruce Springsteen....

I thought this train looked cool...This is Clara's very first time to watch tv!She was amazed by the tv!Clara would only take fresh bottles from me if she was in the car seat!! This is the first time she has ever really taken a bottle from me without putting up a fight!Every time we would drive though a tunnel Clara would get this look on her face! It was like she couldn't quite figure out what just happened....but she didn't like it!Most of the trip she was just a happy little princess!Clara LOVES my bottles! I guess it is because I am thirsty all of the time and am always drinking something from a bottle.... she is obsessed with them. I have this great video I am going to try to post below to show you guys just how much she loves my bottles!