Saturday, October 04, 2008

Chicago

Clara and I dressed and ready for the rain!
Clara's rain jacket! It rained most of the time we were in Chicago! Robby and I took the "higher road" back to avoid hurricanes and they found us! We still had fun though. We just toured the architecture and walked around with umbrellas! We went to Frank Lloyd Wright's studio and home. We weren't allowed to take pictures so I hid behind the big pot and jumped out when Robby took the picture above! That is Frank Wright's house behind me! It was fun and it made me really excited to think about Robby designing our home one day! Chicago really did remind me of Gotham City! It was really dark feeling, of course it might have been the rain! I also felt like people were rushing me and yelling at me all of the time which I really did not like at all! I am just not a city girl...... It made me miss Berkeley so much. In fact, I miss California every day........ don't get me wrong, I am totally stoked about being with our families and friends in the South. I just wish I could bring some of California with me!