
This isn't the greatest picture of me, but it is a great picture of the kids!!

Rhett, Valerie, and Audra Claire me up with all of us later.

Thomas and Joshua!
GRRRR....

WAR EAGLE!!!

Me, Clara the kitty, and Thomas the pirate!

I loved Clara's outfit. It has her name embroidered into the from of it!

Her eyes are so slate blue! Not brown!!!

Robby, Clara and I went to Boo at the Zoo Saturday night with my sister, her kids, M,
Mumzy, Ashley and her kids. We had a really great time! While we were there some little girl ran up to me ,wrapped herself around my leg, and buried her face into my knee cap! Her dad and I both were telling her that I wasn't her mommy, but she wasn't listening!! It was really funny! When she finally looked up she looked so confused! Then her mom finally came over and she was exactly my size! We all had a good laugh....