Saturday, October 04, 2008

At home

Hudson Harrison pointing at the Kangaroo at the Zoo. We have been so busy lately! We are unpacking, moving things to storage, and trying to spend time with family and friends! These are just some pictures of my sister's kids. We have gotten to spend a lot of time with them because my mom keeps them during the week.We went to the zoo with them the first Tuesday we were here. Then, last Tuesday we went to our first play date with my sister and her kids! There were about 30 kids there between the ages of 2 and 6 and they apparently all loved babies.... if there was a stronger word for it I would use it! But those kids were all over Clara! I felt like I spent the whole time trying to keep her from getting hurt! Most of the kids there had really gross runny noses. I mean the kind that form a slime trail from there nostril to there mouths!!! At one point I looked down and saw a green pea sized boogie on her pants and I thought I was going to die! If I had had it with me, I might have been tempted to dip her in Purell at that point!!! It was a very cool play group, but Clara was a bit young and I don't think we will be going back until she can fend for herself!