Monday, October 13, 2008

The Armbrester household

Clara is getting sooo BIG! Pretty girl This is Christopher (my sister's husband) with Harrison and Thomas! They LOVE playing with their daddy! This is called Tiger Trap. Bath time! As many of you know, Robby, Clara, and I are living with my parents while we are getting our ducks in a row and house hunting...... Clara is adjusting very well to life at the Armbrester's house! There is always someone wonderful there and something fun going on! I didn't really realize this until we moved here, but Robby and I have always lived away from everyone on our own and it is very different now. We are having to work hard to adjust to this new lively, fast-paced environment, but we are so happy to have Clara so close to family. I think it has helped her learn who they are. She smiles every time she sees my mom and she coughs every time she sees my dad (he has always coughed a lot). The picture above is Clara tonight after her bath in her bunny towel. We kept the twins today and had a great time playing with them. Good news, Robby took a job today with a firm called Williams and Blackstock. http://www.wba-architects.com/ He is excited about working with them and will start November 3. I am so proud of him!