Saturday, August 16, 2008

Superbaby Saturday

Tonight, Clara called out for me, so I went into her room just like I always do. But this time when I walked over to her she was sucking her thumb and put herself back to sleep!! Yea Clara! Such a big girl! Clara's bib kept getting turned around backwards today. Robby and I thought it was funny and called her Superbaby all day! She laughed for her daddy today. She has been laughing for me for a few days now, but her dad has never heard it. So today I tried really hard and got her to laugh for him! It was a good laugh, snort snort, laugh!! I just can't wait for you guys to meet her. We just finished posting some stuff to sell on Craig's list. I really hope it all sells... we have a lot of stuff to get rid of.