Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting ready to come home

Clara and I made breakfast for daddy this morning! Clara is getting really good at picking things up and putting them in her mouth! This is kind of scary! I think she might be starting to teeth.... unless it's too early. I don't know, but she drools a ton, she chews on everything, and she is a little cranky! Well, tomorrow is daddy's last day at work! We are making progress selling things on Craig's list! It is amazing how many people want our junk!! We have also been planning our trip back. It is getting really complicated... but sooo much fun! I have also been busy saying my goodbyes... eating out a lot with people, and taking Clara around to see people. I am going to miss so much about this place. Tomorrow we have our last playdate with Miaka and Beth....