Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures from the last few days

"Will I ever have thick hair"!! In this picture you can really see Clara's cow lick on the right side (your left) of her head! Mommy got me a new toy! It's called a bumboo and it is a little seat that helps her hold herself up! It is so cute. It comes with a tray so she can sit and eat in it when she starts solids! "Hmmm, how does this thing work"? Last night was the first night we let Clara sleep without her arms swaddled by her side! She woke up A LOT! But, we decided it must be time to let her arms free since we actually had to cut open the bottom of the sleep sack we were swaddling her in when her legs got too long! Now, she has a new pink sleep sack for big girls! It doesn't have the swaddle wings attached to it! The Halo sleep sack is a SIDS prevention blanket. It is like a wearable blanket that she can't get tangled up in while she sleeps. Robby and I couldn't remember where we had seen this pose before, but this is how she sleeps! My little green pea! Oh, how she loves this dragon! Well, this has been a fun week. Clara gets more and more active every day! I absolutely love to play with her. I almost can't get anything else done! I had to pack up all of Clara's 0-3 month clothes today after we did laundry! She can't wear any of them! She is at least 24 inches long and around 14 pounds! We are now in 3-6 month clothes and I just realized I haven't even bought her any 6-12 month clothes! For some reason I have been obsessed with buying her 12-18 month clothes lately! Everything is on sale and it is all so cute! My mom keeps telling me to stop because that is what grandmother's are for, but I just can't help it! I think I am going to have to start working again just to feed this new habit of mine!