Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lafayett Reservoir

Today we took Clara to the Lafayett Reservoir to walk around and be outside. It was really beautiful and there was actually a lot of stuff there to do. There were paddle boats and fishing and hiking and canoes. We weren't sure if this was supposed to be Lafayett's drinking water or not.... I mean, if so, they sure had a lot of signs warning people not to eat the fish that they caught in the lake due to toxins! Needless to say, we didn't drink out of the water fountains just in case!Yea for us! This is all of the equipment we packed for this trip!!
Clara and her daddy at the picnic tables The reservoir was really pretty. Can you believe how big this girls eyes are!! I think she was getting a little tired of all of the pictures and of the hiking. And did I mention how big her eyes are!!!!!!!! Time to go home, everyone was tired from the big day.