Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pictures from Valerie's Camera

Uncle Rhett and Clara Clara's BALD head! Rhett and Valerie on top of Mnt. Tam Me, Rhett, & Clara looking at the bay Clara in her sling, I had to return the first sing because it wasn't fitting right. Rhett & Valerie in a redwood tree These are just some pictures from Valerie's camera from the last few days. I really like this last one of Robby holding Clara in her sunhat! Remember how big this hat was on her on mother's day! We have had a lot of fun with Rhett and Valerie over the past few days. Today we just took it easy and hung out here. The only bad thing is that our plumbing is still shot. In fact, it is much worse! Tony (our Landlord) was unable to fix it yesterday and now it has become a huge project! This morning I flushed the toilet and suddenly our tub bubbled and filled up with this horrible brown stuff! Tony brought some snake machine thingy out here and was trying to unclog the drains, but now he says it isn't in the apartment, it's outside under the ground.... we are thinking about going to a hotel. We have been using Tony's mom's bathroom all night and it is a little hard to explain to someone who doesn't speak English that you need to use their bathroom! The last time I went up there I think that she thought I was hungry and she gave me some rice wrapped in a green leaf! Anyways, Tony is rigging the toilet right now so we can use it for tonight. He says it should be fine as long as we don't use it too much! Side note: I have a video of Clara rolling over! I am going to try to post that next! ~ Andrea