Monday, June 02, 2008

Good Night

When I was a little girl, I used to swear that the grown-ups would have a party after they put me to bed! I just knew that they ate bags of candy and watched movies and drank soda all night. But now I know the truth. The truth is that as soon as I went to bed my mom would frantically run around trying to get all of the things done that she couldn't do during the day while she was playing with me! Last night, as soon as Clara was out enough for me to put her in the bed, Robby and I ran around moving furniture and cleaning the house for when Rhett and Valerie get here tomorrow! There are always dishes half washed or the floor is half swept, because as soon as she wakes up I drop everything to be with her. It's just wonderful! Our days are going by so fast. I can't believe she is already over a month old!