Monday, June 16, 2008

First day alone!

Click on this image to make it bigger if your computer will let you. Her eyes are this great mixture of blue, grey, and purple. Sometimes I think I can see brown in them too! I have no idea what color they are going to turn out to be. Her eyes look blue today. Lot's of playtime with mommy! Thanks Grand Dad Austin for the great gifts in the mail! Clara especially loved sitting with her new teddy bear! This is my friend Judith holding Clara. She, Aubry, and Paola made us a yummy dinner and came by to visit this afternoon. Paola brought me some Swedish candy that her mom had sent to us. It is so yummy. It is all this weird looking gummy stuff, I've already eaten like half of the bag! Right now I am waiting for daddy to eat dinner with me. I fed and changed Clara and am letting him see if he can get her to sleep tonight. She is so worn out from all the playtime we had today! I thought it might be fun for him to try to put her to bed tonight since he didn't get to see her today. So far she hasn't started crying, but I'm afraid to walk in the room to check on them! I don't want her to see me and start crying.... Today was a pretty good day. I really like this mom stuff!