
Finally! Unless she is hungry, sleepy, or her tummy hurts... Clara will let her daddy hold her like a baby! She has usually made him hold her out (like the picture before) or set her on a pillow on his lap. I joked with Robby and told him it was because he was too buff and Clara likes to be held against squishy things (like her mommy!), but I could tell it made him sad that she wouldn't cuddle up to him. Today she was ok with it for a long time! That made us both happy. Robby has to go back to work Monday. I am a little nervous about it, but my friends Paola and Judith and their son, Aubry, came by yesterday to hang out and brought us some bread. They are going to bring us dinner Monday night so that I don't have to worry about cooking my first day alone with Clara. (Weird, it will be my first whole day alone with her since she was born!) Paola works with me, and Judith is a stay at home mom. They have no family here to help them out, so they are totally sympathetic. Judith said she would help me anytime I needed it. Which is great, because they only live like a mile away from us! Well, I better go now, Clara just went to bed and I am going to go watch TV with her daddy. Hope everyone has a great father's day weekend!