Wednesday, May 28, 2008

10 pounds!

Robby and I weighed Clara today! She was between 9.5 and 10 pounds on our scale (she weighed 10 with me and 9.5 with Robby) She is getting soo big! This picture shows you how long she is. She still loves the sling, but sometimes she pokes her head out to see what is going on in the world! See, she isn't always happy! She has a fussy period every day, it is just at random times! No set schedule for this baby! She usually wakes up between 3am and 6am and is up until lunchtime or a little after! I love how busy she is, it is really fun to play with her. But by the end of the day her daddy and I are worn out! I don't know what I am going to do when Robby goes back to work June 16. Clara had her first playmate over yesterday. Beth brought her son Ben over. They were very uninterested in each other and fell asleep on their walk! Today Paola and Judith are bringing Aubry over to play! He is older than Ben and will probably play with Clara a little more. Hope everyone had a great Memorial day. ~ Andrea