My mom, Robby and I spent yesterday touring the Winchester Mansion. It was very fun and I think that mom liked it the most! Mrs. Winchester's daughter died of PKU at 6 weeks old and then her husband died of TB not too long afterwards. She was convinced by a psychic that it was the spirits of all those who were killed by the Winchester rifle and that she must buy a house and continuously build on it for the rest of her life to appease these spirits. That is just what she did. She never used any plans or anything and she would just build new rooms right up next to the outside walls and there were doors that just opened up into 8 foot drops and stairs that went nowhere. It was a fun day, but even all the walking and going up and down stairs wouldn't convince Clara it was time to come! Oh well, I have a doctor's appointment today.... we will see what she has to say. Love you all~ Andrea

