
This is a diaper cake that one of my friends at work made for me! It is all newborn and size one diapers! I think she did such a great job! I just love it! It will be hard for me to use it!

Well guys, Clara is considered "full term" now and the doctor's wouldn't try to stop her if she decided to come anytime soon! I went to see my OB today and she said that everything looks great. She thinks Clara is about 6 pounds or so and that she and I are both healthy and doing wonderful. I only have three more days of work next Mon, Wed, and Sat. That is great! Things are going pretty well here. We have everything we need for baby Clara now and are just happily waiting for her arrival! Hopefully Clara will wait for her Mumzy to come out here before she is born! Well, I am going to go to the gym now. I hope you guys have a great weekend! I love you all. ~Dea