
Not the best picture of me! I am 8 months pregnant! Everyone at work says that I am carrying the baby too low to be a girl! What do you think??!!

The Pacific Ocean

Robby and I went hiking yesterday up a mountain near a place called Pacifica. It was a beautiful day, as you can tell by how bright the pictures are! We haven't quite figured out the settings on the new camera. The hike was very cool because the view was of the Golden Gate. If you look at this last photo with Robby in it, the water to the left of the picture is the Pacific Ocean. Then the water directly behind him is going through the Golden Gate (and yes, under the Golden Gate Bridge). The body of water that is just starting to the right of the picture is the Bay! It was good to actually get to see what people are talking about when they call the area between the ocean and the bay the Golden Gate. The rest of the hike was really fun. We ran into some people we used to hang out with in Robby's class and they couldn't believe that I was 8 months pregnant and hiking! I really have been blessed this pregnancy. So far I have felt great and been able to remain active, not near as active as Iwas before, but more active than most. They day was hot and sunny and of course we both got a little sunburned, but in all it was great.