Well, I haven't really written too much lately. There really hasn't been a lot going on. Robby and I are still trying to figure out how we are going to get things ready for Clara, and we have both been working a lot. Once we get things cleaned up and moved around, we are going to go shopping with all the giftcards we got from our babyshower! I am so excited about it! I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is looking great! I am 30 weeks, and measuring the right size. Clara's heartbeat is good and strong and she loves to dance around in my tummy! Especially to music! The picture above is of Sandwich Cat, a doll Robby and I bought off of a website for Clara! We just love it! It came in the mail yesterday, and yes, the doll is sitting on my tummy! I promise to post some fun pictures as soon as I can find some to take!! Love to all ~ Andrea and Clara

