Hi guys! Well, our Doctor's appoinment went very well today. The doctor said that everything looked great and that the baby sounded very healthy. We listened to its heart beat and to it moving around. I have started to feel what I thought was the baby moving and when I described it to the doctor she said that was definately it! We made an appointment for December 12 at 9:15 am to have our 20 week anatomical ultrasound where we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby! I will write and let everyone know and post pictures as soon as we get back! Robby just left the house to go take his first ARE exam! He is really nervous, but I know he will do just fine. His goal is to have at least three of the eight total taken by the time the baby gets here. The ARE is the big architecture exam you take after three years of interning to get your architecture license! It is crazy how much work it is to become an architect. We finalized all of our San Diego plans today. We are going to stop on the way there Thursday night and stay at Laguna Beach! Then we will go the rest of the way and stay in San Diego Friday and Saturday night. I will be sure to take lots and lots of pictures to post when we get back. I hope that everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving Day! Love~ Dea
Just something we're trying to do to shorten the distance and keep in touch!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi guys! Well, our Doctor's appoinment went very well today. The doctor said that everything looked great and that the baby sounded very healthy. We listened to its heart beat and to it moving around. I have started to feel what I thought was the baby moving and when I described it to the doctor she said that was definately it! We made an appointment for December 12 at 9:15 am to have our 20 week anatomical ultrasound where we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby! I will write and let everyone know and post pictures as soon as we get back! Robby just left the house to go take his first ARE exam! He is really nervous, but I know he will do just fine. His goal is to have at least three of the eight total taken by the time the baby gets here. The ARE is the big architecture exam you take after three years of interning to get your architecture license! It is crazy how much work it is to become an architect. We finalized all of our San Diego plans today. We are going to stop on the way there Thursday night and stay at Laguna Beach! Then we will go the rest of the way and stay in San Diego Friday and Saturday night. I will be sure to take lots and lots of pictures to post when we get back. I hope that everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving Day! Love~ Dea

